Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What this is all about

This is a slightly selfish blog... or perhaps very selfish...

I like reading, but my memory is not that very great. Thus, sometimes is rather difficult for me to refer to what I had read earlier, either when I have to give a class or talk (I do that once in a while) or when I'm writing something... well, I'm just beginning to write: another blog and an article in MercatorNet so far.

Thus, this blog is mainly for me: so as to keep track of what I have read; so as to be able to search quickly on the notes that I have taken; and so as to oblige myself to take notes from what I have read... sometimes I feel lazy to do it, but ultimately is quite useful.

However, I do hope it will also be helpful for other people. Perhaps you are looking to know more about a book you are about to read. Or maybe you don't want to read the book at all and you get my summaries here. Or you may have read the book and you agree or disagree with what I have written about it... do let me know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment